Dennis R. Smith, Esq.
Honest. Reliable. Competent.
Helping victims of construction accidents, personal injuries, premises liability accidents, and many other accident types across Long Island and New York City. Founding attorney Dennis Smith is success-driven and provides honest, reliable legal services to injury survivors in need. Accountability is key, and it's our goal to ensure that those who hurt you are brought to justice.
He pursued a career in personal injury law as it presented an opportunity to assist individuals during their darkest hours, guiding them through some of their most challenging times.
He uncovers liability where other attorneys cannot. Many of his clients' cases have been turned down or rejected by other lawyers due to a narrow approach. He takes pride in thorough research and investigation to discover what other lawyers often miss.
Be accountable, and take responsibility for your actions.
When a company or insurance company does something wrong, it is up to you to hold them accountable.
There are two aspects to every case: compensation and community.
The purpose of compensation is to restore the plaintiff to their condition before the injuries. Since we cannot travel back in time, we have to use money to try and make them whole again.
The community relates to how a case makes the community safer because wrongdoers are held accountable.
Therefore, each case is an opportunity to prevent this from happening to our community, our families, and ourselves.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- State University of New York At Buffalo, B.A. 2008
- New York State, Second Department, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York, 2014
- New York Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Brain Injury Association of New York State
“The greatest failure of all is the failure to act when action is needed”