Resources from a New York Brain Injury Lawyer
There are many organizations who can help you and your family as you recover from a brain injury. Some groups that offer support for people living with a TBI, their family, caregivers, and loved ones, include:
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Brain Injury Association of New York
- United States Brain Injury Alliance
- National Association of State Head Injury Administrators
- Concussion Foundation
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center has fact sheets, videos, and other materials for persons living with a TBI, their families, and caregivers.
Brain injury cases can be complex.
Numerous brain injury survivors contact the Law Offices of Dennis Smith, PC with traumatic brain injuries symptoms that were often overlooked or disbelieved by others. Recognizing the complex nature of these cases and the challenges these survivors face in being understood and taken seriously, Dennis Smith, Esq. has obtained a certification from the Brain Injury Association of America and is recognized as a Certified Brain Injury Specialist, equipped with specialized knowledge and skills to more effectively advocate for those suffering from traumatic brain injuries, ensuring their symptoms and struggles are acknowledged and addressed in the legal process.
Contact a New York Brain Injury Lawyer Today
Do not suffer in silence.
Our personal injury lawyer in New York will be your voice during this difficult time.
At Law Offices of Dennis Smith, PC, we know the law and have the resources to investigate and build your case.